- Bespoke “Mayfair” In-Frame Kitchen from Nolan Kitchens’ “Signature” range comprising of a solid wood painted kitchen with high quality integrated appliances and natural stone worktop, provided as standard.
- Spacious utility room with additional workspace and cabinets with washing machine and dryer provided as standard.
- High quality integrated AEG appliances in the kitchens including hob, built in microwave and multi-function oven combi, 70/30 fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and integrated telescopic extractor hood. A washing machine and separate condenser dryer are also provided in the utility.
- Ornate “Clandon” fireplace by Stone Facings, with Portuguese Honed Limestone finish and a sealed electrical fire as standard.
BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITES
- Superior quality Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and fittings provided in all bathrooms and En-suites with large showers and chrome electric towel rails to all upstairs bathrooms as standard.
- Elegant and contemporary bedroom furniture by Nolans in all bedrooms including large Walk-In and dresser units to the top floor master bedroom.
- Top quality floor and wall tiles from leading Spanish producers Fanal and Geotile supplied throughout the downstairs hallway, kitchen and dining areas as well as to the bathrooms and En-suites.
- Fully painted walls and ceilings.
- Refined softwood staircase with oakhandrail and newel caps to stairs.
- Energy efficient central heating with A-rated Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) provided with flexible time and temperature controls providing energy efficient heating and hot water with proven low energy costs.
- Thermostatically controlled and zoned underfloor heating on the Ground Floor and energy efficient radiators with multiple heating zones provided throughout each dwelling.
- The ASHP can be easily monitored via smartphone or PC.
- Mechanical Ventilation and Heat Recovery system provides continuous ventilation for a healthier and more energy-efficient home.
- This system in conjunction with high Air Tightness greatly reduces heat loss.
- Every house has its internal water supply pressurised with the tank and pump housed externally in the services enclosure ensuring any associated noise is kept outside.
- Superb quality, energy efficient flush glazed hand-crafted windows from the R9 Legacy range by Wrights Windows throughout.
- A security alarm is fitted as standard in every house.
- Generous allocation of power and lighting points throughout each house.
- Cat 6 cabling for data / TV.
- Wired for Electric Car Charging Point for all houses.
- Built to NZEB (Near Zero Energy Buildings) & A-rated BER standard resulting in excellent energy performance coupled with reduced carbon footprint.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV)- Using the latest technology this system recovers the heat energy in the exhaust air leaving the house and uses it to heat the incoming fresh air cutting down on heating bills and wasted energy and ensuring the house is kept well ventilated.
- Air Tightness – Used in conjunction with the HRV system, each unit has a high level of air tightness reducing heat and energy loss through the fabric of the building.
- Photovoltaic Solar Panels-All houses will be fitted with PV panels which generate electricity from solar energy thus reducing the amount taken in from the grid and further reducing the energy bills.
- Insulation – The use of high performance insulation in the construction of each house is used to reduce heat and energy loss.
MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS
- Each house is wired and ready for connection to TV, Broadband and Telephone.
- Virgin, Sky and Eircom are available to all houses.
- Very generous usable storage areas provided throughout the house including under the stairs, linen closet as well as off the office/study room. The attic is part floored and accessed via a fold-downstairs to add further storage to the houses.
- This specially designed and discreet unit houses the water tank and booster pump outside of the house. This has the added advantage of both reducing any noise these units produce and freeing up the spaces these would have occupied internally.Any required servicing of the units can be done outside of the house.
- Each Ardilea Crescent home comes with a paved patio area leading to a seeded spacious back garden.
- Pressure treated high quality shedswith a light and power point provided in each garden.
- Generous parking for 2 cars to quality paved driveways
- Ardilea Crescent will benefit from generous areas of managed and natural parkland areas including a playground
- A Property Management agent will be appointed to manage all the common areas and each homeowner will be a member of the Owner’s Management Company.
- Every home in Ardilea Crescent is covered by the 10 Year HomeBond Scheme.