- Q K Living designed kitchen with integrated handles and Matt soft touch finish.
- Each kitchen includes stunning marbled quartz work tops, clever corner storage systems and LED lighting.
- Full suite of A rated integrated NEFF appliances complete with each kitchen.
- Spacious utility room with counter top area and washer/dryer provided as standard.
- Large format Ava Grey Porcelain tile featuring warm tones fitted to each utility floor as standard.
- High quality A-rated Neff appliances in the kitchens including a stainless steel gas hob, built in microwave and multi-function oven, 70/30 fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. A Neff washer/dryer is also provided in each utility room.
BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITES
- Superior quality Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and fittings provided in all bathrooms and En-suites with large showers and chrome heated towel rails as standard.
- Wardrobes include a generous allocation of both shelving and hanging storage.
- Modern Cashmere finish complimented by classic oak interior finish.
- Master bedroom robe contains a sleek motion sensor light as standard.
- Top quality floor and wall tiles from Villeroy & Boch throughout the bathrooms and en suites as standard.
- Fully painted walls and ceilings including decorative feature ceiling with LED lighting in the living room.
- Superior quality contemporary joinery including walnut veneered entrance doors, architrave and skirting throughout.
- All apartments in Ardilea Crescent have a BER rating of either A2 or A3.
- Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR).
- Using the latest technology this MVHR system provides high-quality air ventilation levels to each apartment. The MVHR system recovers the heat energy in the exhaust air leaving the apartment and uses it to heat the incoming fresh air reducing heating bills and ensuring the apartment is kept well ventilated. Fresh air is filtered prior to being supplied to the apartment.
- Air Tightness – Each apartment has a high level of air tightness reducing heat and energy loss through the fabric of the building.
- Photovoltaic Solar Panels – Each apartment benefits from the PV panels located on the roof which generate electricity from solar energy for the home owner to use during the day thus reducing the amount of electricity imported from the grid and further reducing homeowners energy bills.
- Insulation – The use of high performance insulation in the construction of each unit is used to reduce heat and
- Gas fired central heating with energy efficient A rated condensing boiler provided in each apartment with flexible time and temperature controls providing energy efficient heating and hot water with proven low energy costs.
- Gas boilers are housed either in a specially built enclosure on the balconies or internally in the utility room of the apartment.
- Thermostatically controlled zoned underfloor heating with multiple heating zones provided throughout each
apartment negating the need for bulky and space consuming radiators.
- The heatmiser heating and hot water controls can easily be upgraded by the home owner to provide for remote control access via smartphone or PC with the introduction of a dedicated wireless hub (Heatmiser neohub).
- Each apartment has its internal water supply pressurised with the water tank and booster pump located in the utility room within the apartment.
- Superb quality, energy efficient A rated double glazed Pvc windows by Wrights with high security locks and
bolts and handles from the Fab & Fix Connoisseur range.
SECURITY & PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- A fully installed intruder alarm is fitted as standard in every unit.
- Fire and carbon monoxide detection and alarms with battery backup are provided in each apartment. Fire detection is also provided in the common areas.
- Access control via an audio phone system in each apartment connected to the main entrance door intercom.
- Well-designed lighting and electrical installation provided throughout the apartment.
- Generous allocation of power and lighting points throughout each unit including a feature ceiling with LED cove lighting in each living area.
- Modern light fittings supplied throughout including recessed low energy LED downlighters and feature pendant lights.
- Stainless steel finished sockets and switches.
- Cat 5e cabling for data / telephone.
MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS
- Each unit is prewired with multiple connections within the apartment for TV, Broadband and Telephone to enable home owner to connect to Virgin Media, Sky and Eir.
- Provision for high-speed fibre broadband is available.
- Generous usable storage rooms provided throughout every unit.
- Each Ardilea Crescent apartment comes with either a spacious paved balcony or terrace area.
- Bespoke full height cladded boiler units housing the boilers externally where applicable.
- A high quality passenger lift is provided in the common area to access all apartment level.
EXTERNAL COMMUNAL AREAS
- All residents benefit from the use of generous areas of professionally designed landscaping including open terraced lawns with seating and pergolas, grassed areas to lounge or play rounder’s on, as well as a fenced natural playground for
1-8 year olds.
- Allocated parking spaces per apartment with additional visitor parking around the development.
- Separate external bin and bicycle stores for each block.
- RFPM have been appointed as the managing agent and will be managing all the common areas. In addition each homeowner will also automatically be a member of the Owner’s Management Company.
- Every home in Ardilea Crescent is covered by the 10 Year Homebond Scheme.